ur Bankruptcy/Creditors and Debtors Rights Practice Group is a thriving practice, devoted to assisting clients navigate the ever-changing landscape of modern commercial and consumer bankruptcy, insolvency, and recovery law. We specialize in maximizing the effective pursuit of clients’ available debtor-creditor rights and remedies in both litigation and out-of-court workout and recovery situations.
We customize our focus to meet the specific needs of each client. Committed to client satisfaction, we have expertise in all areas of bankruptcy and debtor-creditor law. Also, we operate as part of an interdisciplinary team, and are able to draw on resources from the Firm’s other practice groups, thereby providing efficient and effective client services. We are results-driven, motivated, creative, and ready to:
- Advise clients in connection with all aspects of bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy liquidations, financial restructurings, and reorganizations;
- Represent creditors’ committees and bankruptcy trustees;
- Defend clients in bankruptcy preference, fraudulent transfer, and other litigation;
- Advise lenders in loan workouts
and restructurings and on lender liability matters;
- Counsel financial institutions and other creditors on protecting collateral, realizing and/or foreclosing on secured parties’ real and personal property assets, and maximizing the return on administrative and unsecured claims;
- Discharge taxes
- Pursue / Defend bankruptcy non-dischargeability actions on behalf of creditors / debtors; and
- Litigate Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13 and other bankruptcy and debtor-creditor matters in both state and federal courts.
In addition, we assist our clients in pursuing and resolving both commercial and retail collection matters speedily, efficiently, and favorably by providing systematic and personal attention to each collection matter. On our client’s behalf, we work hard to facilitate the collection of amounts due to our clients. Our commercial and retail collection team is skilled at pursuing creditor claims in state and federal courts, and in the bankruptcy courts. We also are experienced in perfecting, enforcing, and collecting foreign judgments.
For further information about the attorneys at Arboleda Brechner, please contact us today.
For pre and post Bankruptcy Counseling go here.